To Download Application Form Click Here
Archive for June, 2017
- “The three great essentials to achieve anything worthwhile are, first, hard work; second, stick-to-itiveness; third common sense” – Thomas A. Edison
- We are very pleased to inform that the students of final semester have proved their mettle by bringing together an excellent result, following the traditions of GOLDEN results of VVP- Chemical Engineering Department.
- KARTIK TANK successfully bags a gold medal for himself and second year consecutively for the department.
- Amongst 25 Chemical Engineering Colleges under GTU, Our department ranks 6th in the entire GTU and 1st in Saurashtra- Kachchh Zone (Zone-4).
- Two students Kartik Tank (Rank-2) and Parth Vachhani (Rank-9) secured their positions in the TOP-10 students (Branch- wise, CPI- wise).
- Overall result of the Department is 92.67%.
- Congratulation to all the students who have followed the path drawn by the hard work of their teachers!
In the History of GTU and VVP Engineering College this is the first time happened that 17 students of EC department SECURE 10 OUT OF 10 SPI and also stood GTU FIRST. Marvelous achievement and one more Feathers added in the Crown of EC department. The qualitatively and Quantitatively the BEST result,all the students got 9 above SPI and also achieved 100 % result. We Congratulate all our students and we wish them all the VERY BEST.
AICTE in its 49th meeting of the Council held on 14th March, 2017 approved a package of measures to be implemented by all technical institutions approved by AICTE to improve the standards of technical education and to provide competent technical manpower for the nation.
In order to improve the employability of the students by imparting required skills and making them industry ready, it has been decided by AICTE to introduce mandatory internship for students from the session 2017-18. To facilitate internships to the students, AICTE has been identifying organizations/Ministries both in India & abroad and signing MoUs. These will be communicated to you from time to time.
AICTE has signed MoU with Internshala. Students can use Internshala platform for free internships. AICTE has also signed MoU with NETiit for internships in Taiwan.
The MoUs can be viewed on the AICTE website www.aicte-india.org.
Memorandum of understanding between AICTE and Internshala to facilitate internships for students enrolled in AICTE approved academic institutions. To know more, Click Here
Memorandum of Understanding between AICTE and Clarivate Analytics to Drive Research Excellence in AICTE approved Academic Institutions. To know more, Click Here
Memorandum of Understanding between All lndia Council for Technical Education[AICTE] and Engineering Council of India[ECI].