Paper presentation _____________________________________________
- “Digital Revolution- motion Picture compression techniques”, International conference on “Information, Knowledge and Research and Engineering, Technology and Sciences, Organized by G.K.Bharad Institute of Engineering, Rajkot and Amonghsiddhi Education society- Sangli,March2012.
- Paper has been awarded as the best paper of the session and Published in AES Journal of Information, Knowledge and Research in Electronics and Communication Engineering, ISSN: 0975-6779, June 2012.
- “Simulation and performance analysis of NTSC television system and standard” 2010 IEEE International conference on computational intelligence and computing organized by Tamilnadu College of Engineering, Coimbatore, India. Paper is Published in IEEE Xplore, IEEE catalog No.CFP 1020J-ART ISBN 978-1-4244-5967-0, December 2010.
- “Performance analysis of Phase error cancellation of PAL-D television system using Labview”2011IEEE international conference on computational intelligence and communication networks organized by MIR labs, Gwalior, India. Paper is Published in IEEE Xplore, ISBN 978-1-4577-2033-8, October 2011
- “Modeling and Performance analysis of Digital television system”,2011 IEEE International conference on Computational Intelligence and Computing Research, Organized by Cape Institute of Technology, Leengipuram, Kanyakumari, India. Paper will be published in IEEE Xplore CFB1120J-ART, ISBN: 978-1-61284-766-5.
- “Evolution of DVB-S2 from DVB-S For the Efficient Real Time Implementation”-2015 in Computational intelligence and computing research- IEEE Xplore CFB1420J-ART, ISBN: 978-1-4799-3975-6
- On “Mobility Analysis of 4G Mobile Communication” at the International Conference on Emerging Technologies and Application in Engineering, Technology and Sciences.
- “Simulation and performance analysis of Advance television system and standards” international conference on computational and application, organized by Sandip Institute of tech. & Research centre, Nasik, March 2010.
- Simulation and Performance analysis of SECAM television system and standards”2011 international conference on innovative science and engineering technology organized by V.V.P Engineering college, Rajkot,India. ISBN: 978-81-906377-5-6
- “ comparative analysis of different modulated signal of DVB-T for all primary colors using lab view” in Knowledge, analysis and Research in Engineering, Technology and science-2014 ISSN 0974-3588
- “Evolution of DVB-T2 from DVB-T for the efficient real time implementation” Emerging Trends in scientific Research in 2015
Work shops ___________________________________________________
- “Modeling and simulation of Digitized television using Labview”, International conference on “Information, Knowledge and Research and Engineering, Technology and Sciences, Organized by G.K.Bharad Institute of Engineering, Rajkot and Amonghsiddhi Education society- Sangli,March2012. Paper is Published in AES Journal of Information, Knowledge and Research in Electronics and Communication Engineering, ISSN: 0975-6779, July 2012.
- “Implementation of simulation model of terrestrial digital video broadcasting for different convolution code and different modulation techniques for primary colors using lab view” is published in Information, knowledge and research in engineering technology and sciences journal in 2013. ISSN: 0975 – 6779
- “Multi dimensional Motion Control of Robotic Arm” in International journal of Innovative Research In Computer and Communication Enginccering journal in 2015. ISSN: 2320-9798
- “Diffusion Model for Fe-Mg in Planetary Materials: A Mathematical Approach” in Journal of emerging Technologies and innovative research. ISSN: 2349-5162
- “Simulation and Performance of LABR3(CE) using GEANT4” in International journal of scientific research and development ISSN: 23210613
Short term training Programme ______________________________________
- Five days Interdisciplinary faculty development program-JYOTH-2014 in VVP Engineering College on 2th June to 27th June 2014
- Organized and attained STTP on GUJCOST Sponsored STTP Emerging trends in Digital image and Signal Processing in VVP Engineering College on 20th Jan to 24 th Jan-2014
- Two days Workshop on Android application development in VVP engineering College on 30th July to 31st July 2013.
- Five days STTP on Misssion 10X in VVP Engineering college on 7th May to 11th May 2012.
- Two days workshops on Patenting in VVP Engineering college organized by GTU on 7th and 8th jan-2012
- One Day on “A vision to next generation broadcasting Doordarshan” at Ahmadabad organized by Doordarshan on 2nd nov-2009
- One day National workshop on ”Nanotechnology: Opportunities and Challenges”in Saurastra University organized by Saurastra University on 15th oct-2005
- One day on “Effective utilization of electrical energy” in AITS organized by AICTE on 24th oct-2004
- Two days National workshop on “Modeling and simulation” in SVIT organized by ISTE on 29th and 30th Dec-2003
Organized Short term training Program ______________________________
- STTP on Recent Trends in android based mobile applications development in VVP Engineering College 29th July to 2nd August-2013
- 7 days STTP on Mission 10X “teachers training program” at VVP Engineering College, on 7th may to 11th May -2012
- 15 days STTP on “Effective Teaching and Knowledge Management” at Bhopal organized by ISTE on 13th june to 25th june-2005
- Organized and attained STTP on inside android phone : hardware and software VVP Engineering College in on 8th Aug to 12th Aug 2016
- Organized and attained STTP on Gujcost Sponsored STTP Emerging trends in Digital image and Signal Processing in VVP Engineering College on 20th Jan to 24 th Jan-2014
- Organized and attained STTP on Recent trends in android application development and advancements in brain machine technology in VVP Engineering College on 5th Jan to 9th Jan-2015
- Completed training at JCT, Private LTD.POR For the duration of 20 days as part of curriculum at Master Degree level.
- Completed training at Arrecom, Private LTD For the duration of 45 days as part of curriculum at Degree level.