1. As a part of partial course work of PG diploma in translation in English, I have translated “Samkaleen Gujarati Vartao” (ed. Radheshyam Sharma) from Gujarati into English.
2. Member of the Translator’s team, of People’s Linguistics Survey of India conducted by Bhasha Research and Publication Centre, Vadodara(Gujarati Edition) under Prof. Ganesh Devi.
3. 3 international conferences
4. 5 national seminars
5. 5 workshops
Orientation Programme/ Refresher courses
compiled a book named “Objective English” for GCET Exams and other competitive Exams, published in the year 2008 and reprinted in the year 2010
- attended the UGC Orientation Programme(General Subjects) at the C.R. Gardi Academic Staff College, Saurashtra University in the OP-89 from 12th April to 9th May, 2010.
- attended the UGC-ASC Refresher Course(multi disciplinary) at C.R.Gardi Academic Staff College, Saurashtra University in the RC-192 from 5th March,2012 to 25th March,2012.
- attended the UGC-ASC Refresher Course(Research Methodology in Language and Literature) at C.R.Gardi Academic Staff College, Saurashtra University in the RC-202 from 3rd March,2014 to 23rd March,2014