- Mid-Semester Tests (30 marks) :
- Besides the university examination, additional Mid-semester tests (30 marks) are conducted weekly as a part of Continuous Evaluation System identified by GTU.
- The tests were planned and conducted for one subject every week. The schedule of such tests was published in the academic calendar.
- Three tests were scheduled per course in a semester.
- The test papers were assessed based on the model solutions.
- Corrected scripts were distributed to the students and results are declared within one week.
- The test results were also communicated to parents.
- At the end of semester term, a Preliminary Test was conducted for the assessment of the course objectives.
The marks of each student under continuous evaluation system are based on their performance in the above tests.