- Machine Learning
- Data Mining
- Image Processing
- Cloud Computing
- Computer Networks
- Grid Computing
- Web Mining
- According to NASCOM’s survey , there will be nearly 2.5 million job openings for I.T in upcoming years.
- According to NASCOM’s survey, an average minimum annual package will be of Rs. 4,50,000/year.
- A majority of the Fortune 500 and Global 2000 corporations are sourcing IT/ITeS from India.
- India accounts for around 28% of IT and BPO talent among 28 low-cost countries.
- 90-95% of Indian hardware production market is presently benefitting foreign players.
- IT / ITeS industry is expected to be USD 320 billion by 2020.
- Government has plans to attract investments in the IT sector and create employment opportunities for about 200000 person in next 5 years.
- Research Organization like ISRO, BISAG, PRL, IPR, etc
- Data & Business analysts
- Higher Posts in I.T . Companies