The Top Computer Engineering department of the top engineering college in GTU, Rajkot, and Gujarat aims to provide a bridge between the latest Technology and the student’s eagerness to acquire the knowledge. Computer Engineering focuses on the design, analysis and application of computers and on their applications as components of systems. Our engineering program equips our students to be competitive, to succeed in their profession, and to contribute to society. The Computer Engineering Graduates are the backbone of present and emerging computational era. As reflected by our academic programs and student and faculty activities, our top ranking Computer Engineering department has made a strong and continuing commitment to engagement with our students, our colleagues in other academic disciplines, and to the expanding circles of our local, regional, national and international communities. We place a heavy emphasis on hands-on learning: our instructional laboratory facilities are extensive and state-of-the-art, due to continual investment in upgrades and replacements. Moreover, most courses include scheduled laboratory sessions to provide students with exclusive access to these facilities, with an instructor or teaching assistant available to provide support and answer questions. Best computer engineering department in GTU-gujarat, offers a course on Bachelors & Masters degree in Computer Engineering since the inception of the institute.
The Department of Computer Engineering is committed to prepare students for a professional career involving human values and ethical responsibilities towards society and engage in life-long learning by making significant contributions to research, design and development with the help of modern technologies.
The Computer Engineering department strives to
- Provide a base for active learning, critical thinking, and engineering judgment coupled with business and entrepreneurial skills.
- Development of projects to provide solutions to problems pertaining to society.
- Provide a foundation of computer programming enabling them to adapt usage of modern tools and technologies and promote life-long learning in today’s technology-driven society.
- Create and disseminate knowledge that incorporates professional behavior, strong ethical values and innovative research with a commitment to the progress of the nation.
- Graduates should be successfully employed, pursue advanced degrees or become an entrepreneur in computer engineering fields.
- Graduates will be able to provide novel solutions to challenging problems in their profession by applying computer engineering theory and principles.
- Graduates will communicate effectively, work collaboratively and manifest high calibers of professionalism and ethical responsibility.
- Graduates will engage in life-long learning and professional development for adapting to rapidly changing demands of the society.