- Machine Learning
- Data Mining
- Image Processing
- Cloud Computing
- Computer Networks
- Grid Computing
- Web Mining
I.T. students have job opportunities in the fields like Software developer, Web developer, Mobile application developer, IT consultant, Health IT specialist, Security analyst, Network administrator, Database administrator, Business development executives, etc. in various industries.
- Ample job opportunities will be created under the campaign of Digital India by our Honourable Prime Minister. India’s IT industry is projected to grow around 8% in FY2017 to USD 154 billion according to NASSCOM survey.
- According to NASCOM’s survey, an average minimum annual package will be of Rs. 4,50,000/year.
- A majority of the Fortune 500 and Global 2000 corporations are sourcing IT/ITeS from India.
- India accounts for around 28% of IT and BPO talent among 28 low-cost countries.
- 90-95% of Indian hardware production market is presently benefitting foreign players.
- IT / ITeS industry is expected to be USD 320 billion by 2020.
- Government has plans to attract investments in the IT sector and create employment opportunities for about 200000 person in next 5 years.
- Research Organization like ISRO, BISAG, PRL, IPR, etc
Business in IT sector can be established with ease and low investment which is the biggest plus point of IT sector. Since Indian Government is emphasizing on “Digital India”, business opportunities in IT sector has started to increase exponentially. Some Business Opportunities are in the fields of:
- Software development
- Mobile Application development
- Web Designing
- 3D Animation
- Network Administration
- Cyber Security
- IT enabled Services(ITeS)